This tour covers part of northern Congo and takes in the biggest group of wild gorillas in Africa and one of its most untraveled and untouched game parks. Hike in the jungles, ride the Congo River and some of its most out-of-the-way and beautiful tributaries, see giant lowland gorillas as well plenty of chances to see other animals such as leopards, giraffes, chimpanzees, buffalo, elephants, hippos, and hundreds of species of birds and fish as well as perhaps some new ones.
In Odzala at night, glowing scorpions move like specters around trees in the canopy above you, while a cosmos of tiny fireflies swirls in the swamps below. You will top it all off with Africa’s best food and music and the ultimate safari that nowhere else in Africa can match anymore. This is the Africa that most tours promise but few can deliver anymore in the modern world. This is as real as it gets, and it's open for 2015.
This tour we always set up catered to the guest, and includes a visit and entrance to spectacular Odzala-Kokoua National Park, in the top luxury accommodation in Africa.
►Trip starts and ends in Brazzaville
► Trip must be booked 3months in advance
► Travel insurance is required at the time booking
► Visas can be organized on arrival or at DRC embassies at Home.
► Trip can depart all year round with a maximum group size of 12pax
INCLUDES: All guided and escorted luxury safari service in the remote Congo wilderness.
• All gourmet meals and full board in the park during your safari, and activities.
• All breakfasts in the city
• Evacuation and Medical Coverage deep in Odzala
• All transport and accommodation in the tour
• 2 gorilla tracking days (2 permits per person)
• All activities and entrances
• Boat Safaris
• Immigration Assistance, Airport Transfers RT
• Visa Support and LOI's and sponsorship for visitor visas (DC Embassy)
• Transfer from Brazzaville through Etoumbi and Science Remote Research Camp Outpost and to Discovery Camps
• Community Fees
• Odzala remote Medical Evac
• Park Entrance
• Hotel in Brazzaville (4 star) start
• Hotel in Brazzaville (4 star) finish
• Congo River Cruise and Picnic
• Brazzaville Cultural and Historical Introduction Tour
• The best safari and frontier adventure of your life!